A lovely mix of calming lavender and lifting sweet orange, become the sustainable zero waste warrior you aspire to be with this quality soap made from oat and soy milk! To make this vegan soap last long, leave it resting away from water whilst not being used.
- Handmade in Exeter.
- Features a waxed cotton rope that you can hang in the shower.
- Ingredients are sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, naturally occurring glycerine. Constituents of essential oils: citral, d-limonene, limonene, geraniol, linalool.
- Based on coconut oil, olive oil and shea butter.
- Free from palm oil and preservatives, only natural ingredients.
- Unlike supermarket soaps, Soap Daze soaps are hard, long-lasting, and have a creamy lather.
- Each Soap on a Rope weighs minimum 185g / 6.5oz and measures approx 9 x 5 x 4.4cm.