Black Soft Bra Top
Organic Cotton Black Soft Bra Top from People Tree at Sancho's, the home of sustainable fashion in Exeter, Devon, UK.
Enjoy total comfort with this organic cotton black bra. Key features include:
- Made from 95% organic cotton & 5% elastane. This GOTS certified organic cotton is kinder to your skin, as it ultimately means you're wearing less chemicals that could be absorbed into your bloodstream.
- The GOTS label means you can trust no harmful chemicals have treated the fabric, and therefore none can be absorbed into your body upon wearing this bra.
- Fits true to size with a relaxed fit, therefore choose your normal size.
- Made by Rajlakshmi. Rajlakshmi Cotton Mills is a pioneer in organic garment manufacturing in India which seeks to combine high quality tailoring with a fair deal for farmers and workers, whilst supporting local environmental and social projects.
- Care: Wash at 30 degrees, with similar colours, do not bleach. Air dry, do not tumble dry and iron on low temperature.
Shop our collection of sustainable women's underwear here
Sizing: If you would normally buy bras in cup sizes A-C then you should choose the same size as you would in a top. e.g if you would normally buy a size 12 top then this bra in a size 12 will fit you. If you would normally buy bras in cup sizes D + then we recommend sizing up from your normal top size. E.g if you are a size 12 top but would normally wear a size D + bra then we recommend choosing a size 14 in this bra.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page here
Black Soft Bra Top
Having worn underwire bras most of my life (as I'm a 32E) I was more than pleasantly surprised how supportive this bra is, as I’ve ordered similar styles before which really weren’t! New go to favourite bra :)
This bra top is a great addition to my post-lockdown bra-free life. I'm usually a size 12, but 34D in bra size, so I bought the size 14 and it's just right.
Hi Roshni! Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you love your bra top, and thank you for shopping at our small business.
The most comfortable bra I own. It’s almost like I’m not wearing a bra (in the best way possible). I love it!
Hi Louisa! Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you love this bra as much as we do. Thank you for supporting a small business!
I love this bra! I’m used to bralets being a little unsupportive and flimsy, but this one hits a great middle ground of being both robust and also super comfy. I’m a 36B, and a size 16 is a perfect fit. It’s amazing value for money too. Definitely my new go-to!
Im a 32F and I really struggle with wired bras, but this one is sooo soft and gives me just enough support while being comfy!! Would highly recommend, thank you!