Kaka | Dusk
At first glance, the KAKA Dusk is a minimalist, modern frame, until closer inspection unveils the light-catching qualities that are sure to make these sunglasses a conversation starter. Designed for those who take style seriously, they have been crafted with thoughtful materials in a tried and trusted cat-eye shape with a subtly coloured, translucent bio-acetate outline that frames the polarised charcoal lenses perfectly. These proudly eco-friendly sunglasses can be easily adjusted, fitted with any prescription lenses, and come with sprung hinges ensuring a guaranteed comfortable fit.
+ Sizing & Fit- Frame size: Medium
- 48mm-22mm-140mm (lens, nose, temples)
This frame is best suited for regular heads (55-57cm). Ideal for many face shapes and nose heights.
+ The Clarity Range
A sustainable bio-acetate frame, carefully finished with sprung hinges and adjustable temple ends to ensure the best fit. This frame is made with Mazzucchelli cellulose acetate, a naturally derived material made from wood pulp. Providing an eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based plastics. The wooden temples are made using sustainably certified woods, layered for extra strength and inlaid with our bird motif.
+ Technical Specs
- Frame size: Medium
- 52mm-22mm-140mm (lens, nose, temples)
- Lenses: Polarised CR39 Ultra-clear in Charcoal
- Colour: Transparent grey with wooden temples
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Italian Mazzucchelli bio-acetate, beech and sandalwood
- Built-in flexible micro-hinges
- Sustainable Eco-cork case
- Recycled Share Your Sun cloth
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection (UV400)
Kaka | Dusk