Slip into these cosy slippers and curl up by the fireplace at the end of a long day. Made of 100% pure natural wool these slippers allow the feet to breathe, meaning you'll never be too hot or too cold. The natural materials provide the best functionality so these slippers will see you through many cold nights and winters to come.
- One pair of mustard slippers.
- Made of 100% pure natural wool with a suede sole.
- The raw wool derives from New Zealand sheep.
- The raw wool is dyed with eco-friendly dyes.
- Designed in Denmark and handmade in Nepal.
- Nepal is one of the poorest countries in the world and the need for development is huge. Egos believe that the best way to contribute to a positive development of Nepal is to create good and lasting jobs through the manufacturing of their slippers.
- 100% Certified Fair Trade.