Become the sustainable zero waste warrior you aspire to be with this quality soap made from oat and soy milk! To make this vegan soap last long, leave it resting away from water whilst not being used.
- Handmade in Exeter.
- This soap has mandarin and ginger essential oils, and poppy seeds for some gentle exfoliation. Also contains organic coconut milk for an extra creamy lather.
- Ingredients are sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, coconut (cocos nucifera) milk (organic), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, poppy seeds, guar gum, naturally occurring glycerine. Constituent of essential oils: limonene.
- Based on coconut oil, olive oil and shea butter.
- Free from palm oil and preservatives, only natural ingredients.
- Unlike supermarket soaps, Soap Daze soaps are hard, long-lasting, and have a creamy lather.
- Minimum weight of 112g/4oz, which is typically larger than most handmade UK soaps.
Also available in Lemon & Lime, Tea Tree & Spirulina, Lavender & Orange,
Cedarwood & Grapefruit, Oatmylk, Lemongrass & Patchouli, New rose , Black Pepper & Ginger and Bergamot & Neroli