Become the sustainable zero waste warrior you aspire to be with this quality soap made from oat and soy milk! To make this vegan soap last long, leave it resting away from water whilst not being used.
- Handmade in Exeter.
- Features a waxed cotton rope that you can hang in the shower.
Tea Tree oil has a medicinal, earthy, herbaceous aroma, and can be effective for acne prone skin.
- Eucalyptus oil has anti-bacterial properties and its scent can help relieve sinus problems.
- Peppermint oil has a cooling sensation and a calming effect.
- Spirulina powder is swirled into this soap. Spirulina is a blue-green algae, which has high levels of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Ingredients are sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, coconut (cocos nucifera) milk (organic), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, mentha arventis (peppermint) oil, eucalyptus globulus, spirulina platensis powder, guar gum, naturally occurring glycerine. Constituents of essential oils: linalool, limonene.
- Based on coconut oil, olive oil and shea butter.
- Free from palm oil and preservatives, only natural ingredients.
- Unlike supermarket soaps, Soap Daze soaps are hard, long-lasting, and have a creamy lather.
- Each Soap on a Rope weighs minimum 185g / 6.5oz and measures approx 9 x 5 x 4.4cm.
Also available in Lemon & Lime, Cedarwood & Grapefruit, Lavender & Orange, and Ginger & Mandarin.