The Last Object
The Last Round in Blue
Zero Waste The Last Round in Blue from Last Object at Sancho's in Exeter, UK.
This Zero Waste The Last Round in Blue from Last Object is a reusable and sustainable alternative to single use cotton pads. Made from an eco-friendly shape-shifting fabric that feels like regular cotton rounds when liquid is applied. One pack is good for 1750 uses or more, meaning that you are saving 1,750 single-use cotton rounds from the rubbish and helping to protect the environment! Rethink your habits and switch to The Last Round to reduce your waste.
- Every pack consists of 7 reusable cotton pads and a bio-based case.
- Made of 70% Scandinavian wood fibres and 30% cotton fibres that are too short to be used in the textile industry.
- 100% renewable raw materials.
- Case is either made of a plant-based material, or of recycled ocean-bound plastic.
- Size: The round diameter is 6 CM
- Instructions: Simply grab a LastRound from the top of the pile, apply some water or other liquid if you prefer, and wipe!
- Uses less water to produce rounds than single-use cotton pads which prevents contribution to environmental pollution through the use of pesticides and insecticides. This prevents growers and consumers from being exposed to toxic chemicals that are used during production.
- The rounds are compostable with your household waste.
- Last Round is manufactured in Denmark.
- Machine wash used pads at 60°C in a laundry bag. We suggest washing them in a mesh laundry bag, as this will extend the lifespan of the rounds.
- Liquid Makeup: Most liquid makeup, like foundation, is oil-based, so the way to remove the stains is by using a grease-fighting agent, like dish soap. Wet the area, and apply dish soap to the stain with a soft brush, and then launder the rounds
- Nail Polish: The rounds can be used with nail polish remover, but they will likely not last as long, and it's important that you clean them thoroughly, otherwise leftover nail polish will make them stiffer. Once a round has been used for nail polish, it should only be used for nail polish.
Shop the full collection from The Last Object here
Shop our full range of Zero Waste products here
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs here
Pay in 4 instalments with Clear Pay
The Last Round in Blue