The Last Swab Beauty in Peach
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Zero Waste The Last Swab Beauty in Peach from Last Object at Sancho's in Exeter, UK.
This Zero Waste The Last Swab Beauty in Peach from Last Object is the world's first reusable cotton swab! The beauty swab is made with a smoother end, to be used with more precision when touching up make up and other beauty products.
Help to combat the billions of single-use cotton swabs that are produced every day by using this sustainable alternative made from TPE, PP, and stored in a bio-based carrying case. The Last Swab lasts for up to 1000 uses, helping you to live a zero waste lifestyle.
- Swab ends are made of the rubber-like material TPE.
- Rod is made of plastic reinforced with glass fibre.
- Case is either made of the plant-based material PLA, or of recycled ocean-bound plastic.
- One LastSwab is meant to replace 1000 single-use cotton swabs.
- Committing to reusable products uses less raw material and creates less CO2 than single use cotton swabs.
- Use up to 1000 times
- Last Swab is latex free.
- Do not use with solvents such as acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover.
- Manufacturers are located in China and Denmark. Last Swab only work with non-EU manufacturers that have SMETA (ethical audit) certificates.
- Swab on-the-go, with the corn-based carry case.
- Care: Clean with water and a litter soap or use a disinfectant like rubbing alcohol to sanitise the swab.
Shop the full collection from The Last Object here
Shop our full range of Zero Waste products here
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs here
How Much Is Shipping?
UK shipping is free on orders over £50. And £3.95 for orders below £50. International Shipping is calculated at Checkout.
Can I Return This Item
You can return any item you are not 100% happy with within 30days of the item arriving to your delivery address.
I Have A Question
Send Us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to help
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!