Zero Waste The Last Tissue in Black from Last Object at Sancho's in Exeter, UK.
The Zero Waste The Last Tissue in Black from Last Object combines the easy availability of a tissue pack with an eco-friendly, soft handkerchief. One Last Tissue pack will save the planet from more than 3100 single-use tissues. Containing 6 high-quality handkerchiefs made from 100% Organic Cotton, the soft material means that you will never have a red nose again. A silicone barrier inside the case keeps clean and used tissues separated, ensuring that The Last Tissue is hygienic and practical! Start your zero waste lifestyle now with this sustainable alternative to tissues.
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- 6 high-quality handkerchieves that feel good on your nose.
- The silicone case will last you a lifetime and is made of food-grade silicone.
- The tissues are sewn with rolled hems to last long. The case is made of high quality durable silicone.
- Silicone is durable, and more ocean-friendly than plastic. The Last Tissue case can be recycled. If it’s not recycled, but thrown out and incinerated at a waste plant, silicone reverts back into its harmless ingredients: amorphous silica, carbon dioxide, and water vapor.
- Size: The tissues are 18,5x18,5 cm (7.28x7.28in), and the case measures 11x5,5x2,5 cm (4.33x2.16x0.98in).
- Care: The tissues can be washed up to 520 times each at 140°F (60°C) (remember to unfold the tissues before you machine wash them). The silicone is dishwasher safe.
- We suggest washing them in a mesh laundry bag, as this will extend the lifespan of the rounds.
Shop the full collection from The Last Object here
Shop our full range of Zero Waste products here
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs here